Design Services and Product Development
Edenprime has performed a large a number of projects designing and developing products,
modules and protocols for a range of industries, with particular experience and expertise
for embedded system designs including wireless, ultra-low-power operation, security, and sensors.
Projects performed vary in scope dependent on client needs; common elements include:
- requirements specification
- system or module functional architecture analysis and design specification
- feasibility studies
- system security analysis and design
- communication protocol design
- algorithm and signal processing design
- development of hardware incorporating DFM (Design For Manufacture)
- development of software/firmware: BSP, drivers, libraries, application and and test
- transfer to manufacture for production
Edenprime is typically involved at an early stage in the project
lifecycle, where our broad experience and understanding of standards assists
with early system trades to determine suitable design specifications.
As well as fast development of prototypes, Edenprime has strong experience in
design for manufactire (DFM). For developments intended for manufacture production,
early consideration of aspects including security, EMC, DFM (design for manufacture)
and test all help reduce the number of design iterations, minimising overall costs and timescales.
Please see our
pages for addition detail
on these aspects of our work.
Embedded System Digital Forensics
Edenprime has performed several projects to forensically examine the data from
bespoke systems for which standard tools for analysis are not commercially available;
often there has been a time-critical nature to the investigation.
These projects have included hardware, firmware and memory data analysis, and preparation
of notarised reports for court.